Taj Mahotsav, one of the most eagerly awaited festivals, is celebrated from 18th to 27th February this year at Shilpgram near the Eastern gate of “Taj Mahal”.
This 10 days long carnival is actually a vibrant platform that gives you information of India where you can find India’s rich arts, crafts, cultures, cuisine, dance and music. Taj Mahal is the most beautiful historical place of India which tells about incredible India. Taj Mahotsav is organized by UP Tourism and it is a source to increase Indian Tourism.
Taj Mahotsav Entry:
● For Adult : Rs.40/- ( Fourty only )
● (Up to 5 years ) – Free
● For Foreign Tourist : Free
● For the group of 50 School children in school uniform, ticket is Rs.300/- ( Three Hundred) is charged in which two teachers have free entry.
● There is no separate ticket for entry to cultural programs.
● Tickets can be purchased from the Ticket windows available on all the Entry Gates.