- City: Delhi
- Address: laxmi nagar
- Pin Code: 110092
- Contact No.: 9069663742
- Website: http://www.slaconsultantsindia.com/accounts-taxation-training-course.aspx
- Listed: 08/02/2017 8:00 AM
- Expires: This ad has expired
Become a trained and professional accountant with quality Accounting classes
Accounting classes is an extremely necessary for both fresher and experienced accountants in order to understand and improve their accounting skills. The course covers all the major aspects of individual and business accounting and helps the candidate to increase their chances of getting a promising job in the field. Accounting classes can be taken by students after they complete their 12th education in commerce or graduation in commerce and is very useful for any person who wish to make a career as a professional accountant or tax consultants. Below are given the modules that will be covered in the course, which will take 4-5 months to complete.
1. Balance sheet and Financial Statement preparation: Learn about how to finalize balance sheet of differently sized enterprises while keeping several company details in mind.
2. Banking and Finance: In here you will about all the banking related procedures such as online transfer, ratio analysis, DD/Cheque, LC, stock statement, etc.
3. Tax Deduction at Source: Learn about PAN and TAN application, TDS return, deposits and deductions under various sections, interest and penalties computation, etc.
4. Service Tax: Study on how to calculate and make service tax entries in the journal book accurately in the company bookkeeping account.
5. Value Added Tax and WCT: Gain information on how to decide the VAT and WCT, its applicability, VAT return, Tax invoice generation, journal entries, etc.
6. Excise and Custom / Import and Export: Gain knowledge of import and export procedure, excise and custom preparation, making payments and filing monthly returns.
7. Payroll Processing: Apprehend the knowledge of how to compute the salary of the employees and process payroll accurately and quickly.
8. MIS advanced Excel: Aspiring accountants need to be fluent in database management tool such MIS and MS Excel which will be taught in this section.
9. Advanced Tally ERP 9: The most unique and highly important tool for any accountant, which allows them to record and update accounting entries and calculations without a single error.
10. Goods and Service Tax: Learn about how GST is applied on goods and services and how it differs from other form of taxes.
11. SAP FICO – End User: An important financial accounting and controlling enterprise resource planning tool used by accountants.
SLA Consultants India
75 total views, 1 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: email@example.com
- Member Since: 27/08/2014
Other items listed by firstname.lastname@example.org
- responsive web designing live project
- Excel Training Delhi NCR, Noida , Gurgaon, Faridabad , Meerut
- tally accounting
- Placement in Accountants training institute
- Best Php Training Course in Delhi NCR